Thursday, March 25, 2010

Frankie & Agenhu

Photobucket

These two little ones are cousins! First there is Frankie. I'll tell you more about her when I get the rest of her pictures done. She has a great story ... already at her young age of 14 months old! The little brown faced boy is named Agenhu. He came from Ethiopia and was adopted into his American family along with his two older sisters! This family went from 6 to 9 overnight! When I first saw him all I could think of is what an amazingly gorgeous face to photograph!! I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity! He is only 18 months old .......... can you believe the size difference between him and darling Frankie?!

5 comments:

Misty said...

I love both these kids and their families. I can't wait to see more!

Lisa said...

sooo cute! What a great photo of these of two little munchkins!

Tebbs Family said...

Beautiful babies! Let's see them all!!

carpool said...

Thank you again, they are adorable! I can't wait to see the rest.

Carin Davis said...

They are so beautiful and so is this picture! GORGEOUS!